Saturday, March 7, 2009

Absent

What's in my mind?
Nothing present...May be that's what called "absent mind"...
I was required to write a short story...
But until now,nothing pop out,no idea,no concept...
What I gonna to do?
Goin' to be crazy.........

Why? Why i'm in your list to do these things?
I think i'm not good enough to handle it well...
Fine,you can say anything...
but then how can I "vomit out" the story?


AbSeNt MiNd....................................
Please,don't present when i'm having my exam...
Really scared...

My life,what were absent and what were present before this?
Did i don't realise something , someone or somewhere?
and when i realised...............is it too late?

......Just cherish what I have...


Heart filled with emptiness...
Why..everything seem absent?


















Do you always present in my life?
























Did I always present in your heart?

No comments: